Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Don't Fight Against

So many times we experience things we wish didn't happen.  Or we mention them to others, thinking they can be of help in some way. Not true! When things happen in your life that you don't want to happen.  Take another approach in how you look at it.

I know you may say "It's easier said than done" but you can turn things around if you allow yourself to "shift" your thinking. Shifting is key.  In most cases I find that if I turn on some music or put on a my favorite movie, I can shift my thinking to something I consider to be positive for me, then all is well.

I begin to "feel" the change.  I speak to myself positive things with conviction in my voice.  Then it happens for me.  It can happen for you also!  Remember not to fight against, shift your thinking, then focus on good things, not the bad.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment