Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The End Result !

When You search for the answers of the divine law, remember that you must concentrate on the end result of your desire.  The end result is the image that should be in your mind.  See yourself riding in that new car, see yourself living the lifestyle you want.

Someone once said: "When you visualize, you materialize".  It's true When I have visually seen myself accomplishing my goals, I have been more successful than if I had not visualized myself doing "it" in real time.

See yourself "Doing It"; at the same time get happy about it in real time as if it were actually true and watch it come into being in real time.
Just remember today, concentrate on the end result!
Have a great day!!! 
..and remember to always give GOD the glory!! 

1 comment:

  1. I dig it, Mychal. Keep up the good work. I've made a mental note of it.

    ReplyDelete