Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Secret

The Secret is a movie I was blessed and fortunate to see a few years ago. It's a very inspirational piece. You can watch this little trailer but I highly recommend seeing the entire video.  I have done extensive study on the subject of the Divine Law and I must say, I was very moved by this film.

I applied these principles and I have seen positive results in my life.
Check out this clip and if you enjoy it go to www.thesecret.tv and you can purchase it there.
Remember "The Secret" doesn't take the place of the Bible or GOD's word, but it takes the same principles and presents them in a way that makes it simple to understand. Watch it and see what I mean.

( If you can't see it here go to this address:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MulLAfffQoQ&feature=related

Have a great day and remember to always give GOD the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment