Monday, August 30, 2010

A Way Will Be Made

So many times we we get the feeling that our desires and prayers may not be answered as we see fit.   At this point we are in a state of disbelief.  It is important the we continue to believe in what GOD has promised in his word. If ye abide in me and I abide in you; you can ask what you will.

Keep in mind that there will be times when things appear as if there is nothing in the wings for us; that there is no way we can win.  But to quote The Rev.Dr. Micheal Beckwith  We can trust that if you place your predominate thoughts on the outcome of your desires; you will see the end result.

 Dr. Beckwith says "Out of nothing.... and out of No Way!! .... a way will be made."  This is our gift! We can rely on this as truth! Remember this; whatever you desire, you can have.  no matter what .... 'A way will be made".

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I needed this one today, my brotha. I'm glad you're keeping it going...

    ReplyDelete